Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Blessed FAR Beyond Measure

As I sit here at 1AM, I can't help but be incredibly thankful. Life just doesn't work out this way in real life and yet somehow, for me, it has. How is it that we can walk into a place where we know no one, under leadership we've met only one time through Skype, and end up being in a dream world of a situation? How did we end up with mentors who really care about us and really want to see us succeed? How did we end up with people who not only went before and paved the way, but continue to walk alongside us and be not only our leaders, but our friends? I know that this is a rare, if not nearly impossible situation to end up in. And I am so incredibly grateful for it. When I stop and consider what benefits I have gained from being a part of this team in this place at this time, it's like a snowball effect because one thing leads to another and I see the iceberg that is below the surface of all that these guys have done to ensure as smooth a ride as possible. My words truly aren't sufficient and, chances are these guys may never read this post but I am counting my blessings tonight because I know we have been incredibly blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment