Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Ten Months

In 6 short days my baby boys will be TEN months old! I am Blown away by how quickly this time has flown by. I have treasured the moments with those sweet boys! 

As of now, they are over 18 & 20 lbs., cruising around furniture, have 6 & 2 teeth with a bunch more on the way, say dada, mama, baba, and a variety of other super cute sounds, and try to stand on their own for a second... 

Jaxon fusses a lot about nothing, but, man, when he smiles and when he laughs! 😍

And Jaden smiles a lot, but, man, when he cries. 😥

These boys won my heart when I dreamed them up almost 30 years ago but I never imagined God would give me my dreams come true! 

This has been a year FILLED with heartache, but those boys and their big sisters have kept us laughing and smiling and the Lord has used them to keep us filled with joy. 

I'm so in love! 
*Jaden: the ever-happy one. It took only one shot to get this winning smile. 


*Jaxon: 15 tries and it's still a bit blurry bc it's between fussing and trying to grab the camera out of my hand! 

No comments:

Post a Comment