Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

TEN BIG MONTHS

I KNOW God gave me these boys for this season of my life. I am so in awe of how He loves us! He has changed me, redeemed me, made so many things new in my heart and given me the amazing blessing of recognizing what a JOY it is to mother these four beauties. I can truly say that I treasure my moments so much more with each of my children than ever before. Even then, I find my selfishness showing through daily as I get flustered or frustrated about the constant need or the way I view my insufficiency. BUT GOD! Each day I see those frustrations become less and less He continues to grant blessing upon blessing in those beautiful faces. I can't thank Him enough. 

I'm reading a great book right now called "Treasuring Christ When Your Hands Are Full" and it is such a beautiful reminder of the fact that God is all over this job of motherhood.  And He wants me to see Him in the day to day. Thank God for His redeeming power. I look at these boys and think of what a wonderful surprdie they were to our family. But even more so they have been instrumental in changing me on from the inside out. 

Here's to TEN MONTHS! We are EVERYWHERE! We don't sit still for a minute. Our favorite room in the house is the sister's room because we aren't allowed I go in there very often (something about small toys- but, we're small! We like small toys!) 

We are much more verbal these days saying mama and mocking sounds and screams when someone is playing with us. We cruise and we eat at least one meal a day with our hands (tho we don't get much in our mouths).  We are sleeping through the night and taking great naps these days.  Mommy is pretty happy about that.  

Here we are today. Yep, one of us is naked, only one of us is smiling, one of us is sitting in a box, the other is on the loose. This is us! 


No comments:

Post a Comment