Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Memories

It happens just like that... When you least expect it. Kamden was playing hairstylist on me today so I was browsing pics on the iPad, and all the memories came flooding back. I honestly stopped to wonder how I could have been smiling so big in those pics when my entire world was being turned upside down.  And then it hit me, that smile was there because the love between true friends doesn't change with distance. And it was like somehow I knew it was going to be ok. And I knew that God's plan for us was not to harm us but for good.  I'm so incredibly thankful for the paths I've tread. It's just that sometimes that gratitude shows itself in huge cheesy grins and other times in tears. 

Just a few pics for memory's sake. 


-The 4 Cokes

No comments:

Post a Comment