Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Thing 1 & Thing 2

Pregnancy Update: 

I went for an ultrasound appointment at exactly 18 weeks. Before I get anyone's hopes up, yes, I DID see one of the genders for sure, but I am NOT revealing in case I get a chance to see the other at my next appointment.  

For now, I am calling them, appropriately Thing 1 & Thing 2. They are "bunking" in my uterus. Meaning they are both on the back wall, one high, one low. The low one is thing one, the high, thing two. 

Thing two beats Thing one in size barely at every check up and at week 18 is measuring 19 weeks 1 day while thing one measures 18 weeks 5 days. So they are coming right along. :) 

I had the best ultrasound tech ever! She was amazing and so informative. She LOVED teaching us about the babies. We saw the four chambers of the heart, the aorta, four fingers and a thumb, precious little feet, and we got 3D face shots! She even let me leave to grab a bite to eat in hopes that Thing Two would show it's face a little better. It didn't help much. 

So, the update is that all seems well. I have another checkup very soon and hope to see if I can figure out what baby number one is! 

For now, here are some 3D shots. They're not super because I took a picture of them using my phone. 

*Top Row: Thing One
Bottom Row: Thing Two (blurry) 



No comments:

Post a Comment