So, my saving grace has been that these girls get along exceptionally well lately (with the normal occasional bickering like what I just broke up a second ago)!
But, seriously, there's no glamour to their little lives right now. No summer days at the park. No soccer teams or gymnastics class, or Wednesday night choir with Ms. Dee or Mrs. Vicki. No Pinterest crafts or snacks from this Mommy. No ice cream dates or really much of anything that involves getting outside. So, when I say that their little friendship is my saving grace, I really mean that. It is one of the major things I spend time praising God for every day.
So, I figured to remember this season of grace in my own life, I should put it into a quick blog. And why not today, when I got to experience a little bit of a lovely salon put on by Kiley and then filled in by Kamden when it was Kiley's turn to be pampered.
I just enjoyed my manicure, facial, and hairstyle and then went on my merry little way while they worked out the rest. :)
Thank you, God, for these blessings. For the light in the darkness. And for the reminder of your love for me.





No comments:
Post a Comment