Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Worry=Sin

"Do not worry saying what shall we eat, or what shall we drink, or what shall we wear. For the pagans run after all these things and your Heavenly Father knows that you need them! But seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness and all these things shall be added to you as well!"  



This verse came to mind just a few moments ago. Why? Because I just got home from a perfect doctor's visit where both babies checked out great and all looks well. And I'm on cloud nine. And then, what do I do? I begin to question, "where will we get the things they 'need'? How in the world will we provide for them? How will this all work out?" And then I'm hit in the face with this reminder! 


Seriously, sometimes I'm ashamed of myself. Just like the Israelites. He hits me with a blessing and I praise him with a doubt?!? Crazy! 


"Oh what peace we often forfeit.

Oh what needless pain we bear. 

All because we do not carry

Everything to God in prayer." 



No comments:

Post a Comment