Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Birthday 2015- Sept 22

What a sweet birthday! I'm so thankful for this year. Truly the hardest and best year of my life. 

I awoke to two sweet baby coos and their moods were outstanding all day. Then two sweet girls came rushing in to wish me a happy birthday. Kamden, with so much excitement said "mommy! You're 34!!!! That's so big! I mean you're so old!!!!" When I seemed taken aback she said "mommy! I'm so proud of you!" 

Then Kiley says, "Awe! You and Jaden and Jaxon all have dimples in your bottom!" I really dropped my jaw at that. And she said, thoughtfully, "I meant it as a compliment, I guess."  She thought it was sweet that we matched! 

So how's that for a happy birthday old lady! ;) 

The boys got me two pretty kurtas. The girls made cards galore and got me a beautiful little statue of two girls. The best part about it was that my girls really are that sweet together. 

Then Jason sent me and the girls off to a great water park! It was a blast! I had so much fun with them. Kamden was braver than ever! 

Then I got to go out to dinner and have sweet heart to hearts with a good friend. 

It was a great day. And the best part was that it was the close of a year in which I think I grew more than ever before! 

No comments:

Post a Comment