Grace. Grace. God's grace. Something I found myself being more and more thankful for as the year went on.
And now here we are in 2015 and I'm more in need of that grace as I ever have been.
But I'm also more convicted to offer myself and others around me that same grace.
That's why I chose the word GRACIOUS to be my theme this year. Because my children need MY grace to be a picture of HIS grace so they can learn more about Him. And because my husband who never stops offering grace deserves my Grace as well. And because I need my own Grace bestowed upon myself.
Daily, actually hourly, I falter, I fail. But it's not perfection I'm in need of. It's GRACE.
Already this morning, I've cried. I've hurt because I haven't been perfect. And I've hurt those I love the most in the process. I've even felt like quitting and then remembered... I can't!
So I've literally had nothing more to offer than grace itself. And somehow, that's enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment