Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

The Day I Lost My Mind

I thought I should blog, on this, the last day that I had even a taste of sanity. 

After 6 straight weeks of continuous help- GiGi and then MAWMAW & PAWPAW- I will venture out into the world of parenting infant twins, homeschooling the original thing 1 & thing 2, as Jason begins a two week Hindi intensive and continues in every day life and ministry, and, believe it or not, the very same day my parents leave, my house helper takes a one month vacation for her wedding! 

So, if you don't hear from me in the next couple of days, send out a search party! 

In all honesty, Though, I am feeling confident and prepared thanks to the amazing help we had getting us started on the right foot, organized, and ready. We're gonna miss MawMaw and pawpaw's extra set of hands, but we're gonna miss their presence FAR more! 

My favorite moments were when my mom would just come and sit with me while I nursed or pumped. Always with a glass of water in hand. :) 

And when my dad made hospital stay after hospital stay with us for what seems like the most unusual trip to India one could ask for. 

It's another awesome and memorable visit for the books! And, about tomorrow...

WHAT DOESNT KILL YOU MAKES YOU STROGER! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment