Things are happening here at record speed! I can't believe it's already the middle of May! I'm actually really mad at my kindergarten teacher for never telling me that June came after May! ;) That means that Kiley only has a few weeks left in her very first year of school! Just like every parent says, it really has flown by! But on top of that we are leaving in just over two months!
When I look around my house at all this stuff I have that I need to clean out and get rid of, I start to get a little overwhelmed but then I remember that it's just stuff and it's time now to pack it up and move on! Finding the time to do it might be a little easier said than done!
At this point, our biggest prayer is that we will make good decisions and good choices as God is opening up doors for us in a whole other world!
Many of you have asked how you can be a helping hand. We'll be having our first yard sale May 26 and although we aren't really sure what to do ourselves, if you would like to help us out that weekend just let us know! We'd love to have your company and your helping hands! We will probably get started on preparation for that yard sale Thursday evening when we return from Tennessee and we will hopefully be open Friday evening and Saturday during the day.
As for right now, I'm off to work on a special project and hopefully get some of my everyday stuff done around the house! Blessings to all of you, hope you have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment