Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Today's Roller Coaster

Today's Order of Events: 

1) Woke up and realized Jax didn't wake up at his typical 10 till 6 and went to check on him. Touched his slightly cool arm. He didn't budge. Touched his back. He didn't budge. Rubbed his back. He didn't budge. Started to yell for Jason as I literally grabbed the back of his shirt and shook with panic building up inside and... Woke him up! So much for him sleeping in. ;) I didn't mind tho because he really had me scared. Definitely the most terrified I've been over a sleeping child of mine. 

2) Day got off to a much better start after that with good playtime and both boys went down for a good nap. 

3) Jaden woke up from nap and had his first vomiting session. :/ it's so ironic how much each little guy is like his big sister. (Jaden is my mini-Kamden in so many ways) Jaden threw up and dry heaved on and off in and out of sleep for about an hour. 

4) Lots of cuddles for sweet Jaden as he got over whatever was going on inside of him. 

5) No clue what to do about lunch amidst the sickness and the cuddles. 

6) Our local delivery service and Subway to the rescue. 

7) Girls head off to art class. Jaxon takes a good nap. Jaden playing happily in the bouncy seat until I notice he is standing in a squishy pile of diarrhea.  Thank heavens Jaxon is sleeping through all of that so I could clean it up. And thank heavens that every South Asia toilet comes equipped with a sprayer! :) 

8) Bath & bottles. Always crazy. 

9) Girls come home from art and surprise me with a late Mother's Day gift. LOVE it! They had been working on a painting for me. I am so impressed and love it so much! 

What a sweet ending to the day! 

P.S. After considering a possible stomach bug (but why would he be the only one to get it) and a concussion (yes he hit his head on the floor but only from a seated position so it seemed like a slim chance but nonetheless), I'm wondering if he's not having a reaction to the oatmeal he ate for the first time today. But, who knows. We'll see. He's doing much better. 

P.S.S. The other art project was my Mother's Day gift from the boys that I got on Mother's Day! 



The painting is inspired by The Tree of Life in Revelation 22:1-6. 

Jaden during his puke fest. He was so sweet & so pathetic. 

Crazy bedtime! Jaxon crawled over to lay by Jaden...or to steal his bottle... Who knows. ;) 

The only safe place to play while I transfer babies to and from bath and get bottles etc. 

Jaden & Jaxon love Mommy too! 

Shwew! Literally never a dull moment! 








No comments:

Post a Comment