Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Maybe it's the sappy Christian music my husband has playing tonight... Combined with the fact that two of my favorite people just left after an amazing visit... Combined with the fact that sometimes life is just difficult and slightly confusing... Combined with the fact that life is really good all the while... Combined with the fact that I'm ecstatic that my parents will be here in one week... Combined with the fact that one of my best friends just sent me a picture for Throwback Thursday that finally just brought me to tears.

It's the STRANGEST feeling.  I looked at the picture and immediately this strange emotion came over me and this strong compulsion that I could just step right through the screen and be standing in that very moment.  It was as if I was there but yet I'm not.  And, then the tears began to flow.

And that, my friends, is the best way I can put into words the emotions that I face on a daily basis.

Here's the guilty! ;) Thanks for sending it, Amy.  It really did make my day.  In a strange sort of way! ;)



-The 4 Cokes

No comments:

Post a Comment