Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Reflections

Psalm 40:3 "He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the Lord."

It's hard to believe that these eight weeks are actually coming to a close. We've made this our home for the time-being and so as you can imagine, saying goodbye will bring some sadness. It's exciting though because our time here has served us well, it has fulfilled its purpose of preparing us (as much as is possible on this side of the world) for the future.

I'm thankful today as I sit and reflect that the Lord gave me a new song to dwell on over the next stage of my life. Many of you know that over the past year my song has been "Take My Life" which has carried me through many challenging days. Now, I have a new song that I'm excited to share with you all. And as the verse says, I hope the result will be "many will see and fear, and put their trust in the Lord."

"All the Way My Savior Leads Me"
version by Chris Tomlin

All the way my Savior leads me
Who have I to ask beside
How could I doubt His tender mercy
Who through life has been my guide

All the way my Savior leads me
Cheers each winding path I tread
Gives me grace for every trial
Feeds me with the living Bread

You lead me and keep me from falling
You carry me close to Your heart
And surely Your goodness and mercy will follow me

All the way my Savior leads me
O, the fullness of His love
O, the sureness of His promise
In the triumph of His blood
And when my spirit clothed immortal
Wings its flight to realms of day
This my song through endless ages
Jesus led me all the way
Jesus led me all the way

All the way my Savior leads me
All the way my Savior leads me



No comments:

Post a Comment